There is no mystery to getting a great sound: you need some great equipment run by someone that knows exactly how it works. This is some of the equipment I have built up over the years. I know all the gear, all the plug-ins and all the effects.
- Mac intel, running Pro-Tools 10 HD 2 and Cubase 6.5.
- Genelec 1032 monitors with Yamaha and Bose reference speakers
- Flamingo Class ‘A’ stereo Pre-amp.
- Benchmark Dac 1 digital to analogue converter.
- SSL XL Logic summing desk
- Neve Funky Junk Stereo channel strips
- Universal audio 6108 Tube Pre amp
Keyboards and Synths
- Roland XP 60 (mother)
- Akai MPK 49 controller
- Studiologic 88 note fully weighted controller
- Nord modular G2X*
- Dave Smith Poly Evolver*
- Fender Rhodes mark 1 (tuned and good working order)
- Akai Z4 with large internal library*
- Waldorf Micro Q*
- Kurzweil PC3 K7
- Roland SH 101 Classic Analogue Monophonic x2
- Electribe SX drum machine
(All Plug-ins and software completely legal)
- Vienna Cube full spec+additionals (Vienna Suite Orchestral Plugin bundle)
- Garritan CFX Concert Grand..(The Best Piano sound around)
- Ivory 2 full compliment of Pianos
- Superior Drummer +full Groove Monkey Midi library
- EZ drummer
- Groove Agent 3
- Izotope I Drum
- Realguitars. Stratocaster, Acoustic, LPC.
- Kontact 3,4,5 with lots of stuff like Chris Hein Horns,Evolve,Sonicouture Pan Drums,…too many to mention
- Omnishere 2, Quantum Leap with Goliath, Ra, Gypsy, Stormdrum 2,Silk, Voices of Passion, Symphonic Choirs.Ministry of Rock.
- Rob Papen, Albino 3, Preditor, Punch Drums (very cool)
- Battery 3, Groove Agent 3, Stylus RMX, Yello Tools World Percussion. Massive.
- U-he Zebra 2, Zebra HZ
- Korg Legacy Bundle
- GarageBand….if you insist..
- Many more interesting virtual instruments.
- A really big selection of TDM,VST, RTAS plugs, Lots of reverbs/FX, Waves Complete Bundle and lots of other interesting stuff like Trigger, Eliosis vocoder, SSL Channel strip/Buss Comp, McDsp EQ/Filters, Soundtoys Complete, Oxford comps/EQ/Inflator/SuprEsser/Transmod, Massenberg EQs, Altiverb 7, Speakerphone, Amplitube, Melodyne Poly, Ohmforce filters, GRM Sound design Bundle, Guitar Rig 4, TC Electronics Harmony 4/Master X3, Cranesong Phoenix Bundle, Serato Pitch’n’ Time, Fairchild 660/670…….too many to mention..! Plus-: UAD 2 with great comps and Eq’s/FX/Plates……very nice for acoustic stuff….
- Audioease ‘Snapper’…great for lifting snippets from samples straight into the session.
- Neuman U87
- Brauner Phantom ‘anniversary’
- AKG 414 B-XL
- Coles 4038 studio Ribbon
- Sennheiser MD 421-11
- Beyer Dynamic M88TG. Double Bass, Cello and Violin Mic
- AKG C451 B/Stereo x/y
- AKG C1000